- 250 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 Celery, roughly chopped
- 400 grams can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 teaspoon Stock Powder
- 500 grams Swede
- 50 grams sour cream
- 2 small piece leeks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, carrots and celery in bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 5.
2. Scrape down, add spray of oil and sauté for 1 ½ minutes, 100 degrees, soft spoon, MC OFF.
3. Add tomato paste and cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, soft spoon, MC OFF.
4. Add diced tomatoes, paste, worcestershire sauce, thyme, stock powder and water, salt, pepper, and stock and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, soft spoon, MC ON.
5. Place mince in basket. Spoon some of the sauce over the top of the mince and put inside bowl. Cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1. About halfway through cooking break up mince with a fork.
6. Tip mince out of basket and into the bowl with the sauce. Cook for 4 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, soft spoon.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni