- 1 bunch spring onion, green part only, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp oil, garlic infused if you like
- 165 can coconut milk, Shaken
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, FODMAP friendly
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 300 g pumpkin, Peeled and chopped into inch cubes
- 2 chicken breast, Cut into strips
- 2 zucchini, Peeled into ribbons
- 2 carrots, Peeled into ribbons
- 5 sprig corriander, Stalk and Leaves
- 2 tbsp Cashews
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Into the mixing bowl place the spring onion and Ginger then chop at Speed 5/5 Seconds.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the oil and saute for 3 Min/100 C/Speed 2.
4. Add the 165ml Can of Coconut Milk then top up with water until the scales reach 500g. Add the Vegetable stock paste and tumeric.
5. Insert Steaming Basket into Mixing bowl.
6. Add the Pumpking to the steaming basket and put the mixing bowl Lid in place.
7. Into the Varoma add the Chicken and season well. If you wish you can add extra herbs here, Corriander, Lemongrass etc.
8. Cook for 17 Min/Varoma Temp/Speed 2.
9. Check Chicken when the timer has finished. Add the peeled Zucchini and Carrots to the Varoma tray and put into place.
10. Cook for a further 5 Min/Varoma Temp/Speed 2.
11. Check Chicken is cooked. If needed, cook for a further 5 Min.
12. Once cooked remove Varoma and place on top of ThermoServer to keep warm. Remove lid and set aside. Remove Seaming basket using the spatula and tip the Pumpkin into the liquid in the bowl.
13. Blitz for 1 Min/Speed 5 Gradually Increasing to Speed 9.
14. Remove most of the Pumpkin Soup into the ThermoServer, leaving just enough in to cover the blades.
15. For the Sauce, add the cashews, chilli flakes, corriander, salt and pepper to the remaining sauce.
16. Blitz for 1 Min/Speed 5 Gradually Increasing to Speed 9.
17. Serve Pumpkin Soup first followed by steamed Chicken and Vegetables, covered in the Chilli Pumpkin Sauce.
Use any extra herbs and flavours you'd like in the sauce. Add more chilli, fish sauce, tamari sauce etc as well for a different flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caramelised onion jam
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread