- 1000 g Beef mince
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 125 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- Pinch salt
- ground black pepper
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 2 1/2 minutes on Interval speed.
Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each one into a round, flattened patty about 3cm thick and 5cm in diameter.
Place in Varoma bowl, using both layers and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1
Accessories you need
Delicious eaten as a cold snack, or make homemade tomato sauce & spaghetti for a feast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish