- 1000 g Beef mince
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 125 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- Pinch salt
- ground black pepper
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 2 1/2 minutes on Interval speed.
Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each one into a round, flattened patty about 3cm thick and 5cm in diameter.
Place in Varoma bowl, using both layers and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1
Accessories you need
Delicious eaten as a cold snack, or make homemade tomato sauce & spaghetti for a feast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles