- 2 Granny Smith Apples (peeled), 4 seconds, speed 4 then set aside
- 1 onion, chop 5 seconds, speed 7
- 20 g vegetable oil, add oil to onion, saute 3 minutes, 100c, speed 1
- 500 g beef or lamb mince, saute with curry powder 3 minutes, 100c, reverse + speed soft
- 10 g mild curry powder
- 100 g sultanas
- 120 g chicken stock
- 120 g sweet fruit chutney, add apples, sultanas, stock and chutney, cook 20 minutes, 100c, reverse + speed soft
Recipe is created for
Serve with rice and pappadums
Fruity mince curry
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Thermo Papa's Monsta Pasta Sauce
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
- Zucchuni Pickle
- BBQ Sauce
- Bean Salad
- Bacon and Corn Fritters
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- All Colours Vegetable Salad