- 2 Granny Smith Apples (peeled), 4 seconds, speed 4 then set aside
- 1 onion, chop 5 seconds, speed 7
- 20 g vegetable oil, add oil to onion, saute 3 minutes, 100c, speed 1
- 500 g beef or lamb mince, saute with curry powder 3 minutes, 100c, reverse + speed soft
- 10 g mild curry powder
- 100 g sultanas
- 120 g chicken stock
- 120 g sweet fruit chutney, add apples, sultanas, stock and chutney, cook 20 minutes, 100c, reverse + speed soft
Recipe is created for
Serve with rice and pappadums
Fruity mince curry
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables