- 50 grams white rice wine vinegar, 25g+25g
- 2 teaspoons cornflour, 1ts+1ts
- 30 grams oyster sauce
- 60 grams water
- 1 teaspoon vegi stock paste, edc
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 500 grams Rump Steak, lean, Thinly sliced
- 400 grams Basmati or Jasmine rice, rinsed
- 900 grams water
- 30 grams oil, i used olive oil
- 3 centimetre ginger, fresh
- 300 grams broccoli, cut into florets(use the stalks as well, thinly sliced)
- 6 spring onions, cut into 5cm pieces
• Place 25g of the Rice Wine Vinegar, 1ts of the Corn Flour, the Oyster Sauce, water, Vegi stock paste, and sugar into bowl. 3 sec, speed 5. Set aside.
•Place remaining 25g Rice Wine Vinegar, remaining 1ts Corn Flour and the Sesame Oil into bowl. 2 sec, speed 5.
•Place Beef into bowl. 5 sec, Reverse, speed 2. Set Aside to marinate. Lightly rinse bowl.
•Cook Rice as per EDC. Place 900g water in bowl, place rice in basket. 13-16min, varoma, speed 4. Set aside in thermo server. Lightly rinse bowl.
•Add 20g of oil to bowl. 2min, varoma, speed 1.
•Add Beef trough lid. 4 min, Reverse, varoma, speed 1. Set Aside. Don't wash bowl.
•Place ginger into bowl. 6sec, speed 6.
•Add remaining 10ml of oil to bowl. 1min, varoma, speed 1.
•Add Broccoli to bowl. 5min, Reverse, varoma, speed 1.
•Add Spring Onions, Beef and Sauce to bowl. 4 min, Reverse, 100', speed soft. (or until sauce has started to thickened)
Serve on top of steamed rice
you could leave out the rice step, but the beef tastes much nicer after marinating for around 10 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies