- 500 g sausages
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon curry paste (your choice)
- 1 package chicken noodle soup
- 600 g water
- 300 g thickened cream
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200 g broccoli, broken into florets
- --- handful english/baby spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons Gluten free plain flour
Sausages - I used pre cooked sausages (usually left over sausages from the night before)
1. Place onion, garlic, ginger & curry paste to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with MC off to soften onion.[
2. Add soup, GF Flour, cream, water, capsicum, broccoli and sausages to TM bowl. Cook for 17 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
3. Place spinach into Thermoserver then pour creamy curried sausages mixture in and stir through spinach.
4. Keep warm while you cook up some Thermomix mashed potatoes – a perfect accompaniment to complete your meal!] Or serve with Rice depending on personal choice.
Creamy Curried Sausages
You can use Cornflour instead of Plain Flour and add any vegetables you prefer. Some like peas my family are quite fussy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese