- 500 g sausages
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon curry paste (your choice)
- 1 package chicken noodle soup
- 600 g water
- 300 g thickened cream
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200 g broccoli, broken into florets
- --- handful english/baby spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons Gluten free plain flour
Sausages - I used pre cooked sausages (usually left over sausages from the night before)
1. Place onion, garlic, ginger & curry paste to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with MC off to soften onion.[
2. Add soup, GF Flour, cream, water, capsicum, broccoli and sausages to TM bowl. Cook for 17 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
3. Place spinach into Thermoserver then pour creamy curried sausages mixture in and stir through spinach.
4. Keep warm while you cook up some Thermomix mashed potatoes – a perfect accompaniment to complete your meal!] Or serve with Rice depending on personal choice.
Creamy Curried Sausages
You can use Cornflour instead of Plain Flour and add any vegetables you prefer. Some like peas my family are quite fussy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar