- 1 carrot
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 420 g crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Tomatoe Paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 pinch oregano leaves
- 1 pinch Basil leaves
- 500 g Milk
- 500 g Gluten free plain flour
- 50 g Butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 package Gluten Free Lasagne Sheets
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180°
1. Place onion, garlic and carrot into TM bowl. Chope 10 seconds, speed 7.
2. Scrap down side of bowl. Add oil & mince. Cook at Varooma for 10 minutes, reverse speed soft. Whilst this is cooking around 6 minute mark add in Oregano & Basil leaves through MC hole.
3. Scrap down side of bowl. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and vegetable stock. Cook 100°,10 minutes reverse speed soft.
4. Transfer to thermoserver to keep warm.
1. If you have block cheese grate it now in the bowl. Speed 8, 10 seconds.
2. Set aside in a small bowl for later.
1. Clean & dry bowl - very important. 2. Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 7 minutes at 90°, speed 4.
Time to put it all together!
Meat, Lasagne sheet, meat, Sauce & repeat. Ensuring you end with the sauce on top, sprinkle with Parmeson cheese & bake in oven 40 minutes or until golden brown
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.