THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 500 grams mince beef, Lean
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx) or 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 carrot, chopped into 1/4s
- 1 potato, chopped into 1/4s
- --- fresh parsley, hand ful
- 1 package chicken noodle soup, OPTIONAL- if using do not use sauces.
1. Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop - 2-3 secs on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides with spatula add carrot, potato and parsely, chop 3-4 secs on speed 7.
3. Weigh mince in bowl.
4. Add sauces OR soup mix and remaining ingredients ****IF USING WATER NOT EGG, ADD WATER***
5. Mix all ingredients with measuring cup in place - on speed 3 for approx 30 secs or until combined. Add more breadcrumbs or flour if too wet.
6. Use spatula to remove mince mixture and make patties/rissoles to your own preference. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
7. Cook in a frypan or on the BBQ.
GLUTEN FREE- use rice crumbs made in the thermomix and gluten free sauces.
If I use flour, I leave out the egg and add approx 1/3- 1/2 cup water instead.
CAN BE EGG FREE- just replace with water 1/3-1/2 cup adding as you see fit, more or less.
I shape my burgers in egg rings but taller.
Recipe is very versitile, can add zuchinni, sweet potato,etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup