- 1 --- zucchini
- 1 --- carrot
- 1 --- onion
- 1 --- egg
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
- 15 grams tomato sauce
- 15 grams Bbq sauce
- --- Salt and pepper
- 1 level teaspoon curry powder
- 1 level teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 500 grams Beef mince
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1 - Place Zucchini, Carrot, Onion into the TM bowl, replace lid and MC and chop 5 seconds speed 6, chop again if not small enough.
2 - Add the mince, eggs, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, bbq sauce, salt and pepper, curry powder and mixed herbs.
3 - Mix together 20 seconds speed 3.
4 - Check that all is mixed and mince is completely broken up, mix again if not fully incorporated.
5 - Once mixed take a large tablespoon of mixture and roll into pattie shape.
6 - I sometimes then coat in flour but this isn't a necessity.
7 - Cook on bbq hot plate or in frypan until cooked through, use what ever hamburger fillings you like.
8 - Enjoy - please leave me a rating and comment once you have tried my recipe.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken