- 3 slices bread
- 450 grams Rump Steak (Semi Frozen), Trimmed of fat and sinew
- 1/2 large red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon American Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
Year bread slices in half and put into TM bowl, mill for 5 seconds /Speed 8. Set Aside
Dice rump steak (having trimmed away fat and sinew). Place into TM bowl and mince for 10 seconds/Speed 6. Set aside with breadcrumbs.
Add garlic, onion and carrot to TM bowl and chop for 15 seconds/Speed 7)
Scrape down bowl and ensure carrot is finely chopped, chop again if necessary. Add meat and breadcrumbs back to bowl, along with tomato sauce, American mustard, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Mix for 15-20 seconds/Reverse/Speed 3
Take a handful of mixture and shape into hamburger patties. Grill or oven bake to your liking.
Serve with your choice of salads & sides.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa