- 3 slices bread
- 450 grams Rump Steak (Semi Frozen), Trimmed of fat and sinew
- 1/2 large red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon American Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, (Optional)
10minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Year bread slices in half and put into TM bowl, mill for 5 seconds /Speed 8. Set Aside
Dice rump steak (having trimmed away fat and sinew). Place into TM bowl and mince for 10 seconds/Speed 6. Set aside with breadcrumbs.
Add garlic, onion and carrot to TM bowl and chop for 15 seconds/Speed 7)
Scrape down bowl and ensure carrot is finely chopped, chop again if necessary. Add meat and breadcrumbs back to bowl, along with tomato sauce, American mustard, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Mix for 15-20 seconds/Reverse/Speed 3
Take a handful of mixture and shape into hamburger patties. Grill or oven bake to your liking.
Serve with your choice of salads & sides.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli