- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 package french onion soup mix
- 400 g mince
Prepare breadcrumbs in TM bowl if required- 1 piece of wholemeal bread for 4 secs/speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion in the bowl 3 secs/speed 7
Add all other ingredients including reserved breadcrumbs and mix 10-15 secs/speed 4.
Roll into 6 hamburgers and place in medium heated frypan for around 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Serve on bread or bread rolls with your favourite salad ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup