- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 package french onion soup mix
- 400 g mince
Prepare breadcrumbs in TM bowl if required- 1 piece of wholemeal bread for 4 secs/speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion in the bowl 3 secs/speed 7
Add all other ingredients including reserved breadcrumbs and mix 10-15 secs/speed 4.
Roll into 6 hamburgers and place in medium heated frypan for around 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Serve on bread or bread rolls with your favourite salad ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls