- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g pumpkin
- 500 g diced chicken fillets
- 80 g spinach
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried majoram
- 1 heaped tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp ground pumpkin seeds or almond meal, made in TM 30 secs speed 9
- freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
Place onion, garlic and pumpkin into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add the chicken and spinach and chop for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and using the spatula to asist buzz up for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Fry tablespoons of the mixture in oil till golden on each side and cooked through.
Alternatively brush patties with oil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with aioli and salad or cold in a kiddies lunch box.
Accessories you need
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and grain free and is suitable for those on the GAPS or SCD program.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken