- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g pumpkin
- 500 g diced chicken fillets
- 80 g spinach
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried majoram
- 1 heaped tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp ground pumpkin seeds or almond meal, made in TM 30 secs speed 9
- freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
Place onion, garlic and pumpkin into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add the chicken and spinach and chop for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and using the spatula to asist buzz up for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Fry tablespoons of the mixture in oil till golden on each side and cooked through.
Alternatively brush patties with oil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with aioli and salad or cold in a kiddies lunch box.
Accessories you need
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and grain free and is suitable for those on the GAPS or SCD program.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock