- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g pumpkin
- 500 g diced chicken fillets
- 80 g spinach
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried majoram
- 1 heaped tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp ground pumpkin seeds or almond meal, made in TM 30 secs speed 9
- freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
Place onion, garlic and pumpkin into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add the chicken and spinach and chop for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and using the spatula to asist buzz up for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Fry tablespoons of the mixture in oil till golden on each side and cooked through.
Alternatively brush patties with oil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with aioli and salad or cold in a kiddies lunch box.
Accessories you need
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and grain free and is suitable for those on the GAPS or SCD program.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE