- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g pumpkin
- 500 g diced chicken fillets
- 80 g spinach
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried majoram
- 1 heaped tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp ground pumpkin seeds or almond meal, made in TM 30 secs speed 9
- freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
Place onion, garlic and pumpkin into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add the chicken and spinach and chop for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and using the spatula to asist buzz up for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Fry tablespoons of the mixture in oil till golden on each side and cooked through.
Alternatively brush patties with oil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with aioli and salad or cold in a kiddies lunch box.
Accessories you need
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and grain free and is suitable for those on the GAPS or SCD program.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw