- 500 grams beef steak, Thinly sliced
- 40 grams fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 8 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned flour
- 2 tablespoons TM Vege Stock Paste
- 250 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Honey.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 60 grams white vinegar
- 120 grams tomato sauce/ketchup
- 1 can red kidney beans - 400g
- Veges of choice
- Rice to serve
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Coat beef strips in seasoned flour and set aside.
2. Chop parsley with MC in place, 3 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
3. Chop ginger with MC in place, 8-10 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
4. Chop onion with MC in place 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Add oil and 1 tablespoon of ginger put MC in place. Saute 3 min / 120 deg / speed 1.
6. Add prepared beef, put MC in place. Brown 5 min / 120 deg / speed 1.
7. Add remaining ingredients (Stock, water, honey, soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, beans, ginger, parsley). Cook 30 min / 100 deg / speed 1.
* If steaming vegetables add them in the Varoma at this point. If not steaming veges, replace MC.
Serve hot with boiled rice and / or steamed vegetables as desired.
To coat beef strips easily, put flour in a plastic freezer bag with the beef and move/shake to coat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls