- 750 grams chicken wings
- 60 grams honey
- 30 grams lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce or Tamari, can use Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic power
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
Heat honey, lemon juice ,water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger for 4 mins at 90 degrees on speed 2 to cook the marinade.
Remove marinade from the TM bowl and allow to cool down.
Pour marindade over chicken wings in a large bowl or baking dish.
Let the wings marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Bake wings in a baking dish at 200°C or 180°C on a fan forced oven for 1 hour, turning them over once.
Alternatively you can cook them in an ACTIFRY for 20-25 minutes with 1/2 spoon of olive oil.
Accessories you need
Recipe is gluten free and nightshade free.
* Recipe adapted from THE PALEO MUM for use in the thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby