THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 20 g Flour (Gluten Free)
- 80 g water
- 750 g Chicken Cubed, thighs preferred
- 30 g wholegrained mustard
- 1 tablespoon stock paste, veggie or chicken
- 90 g honey, I use fresh honey, alter depending on sweetness
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cup mushrooms, quartered or into 6 depending on size
- 140 g cream
- 1 snow peas, handful
- 1 green beans, handful, halved
- 1-2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- Put onion and garlic in TM "Closed lid" and "Blend" for 3 sec speed 7.
Use spatula to remove from lid and bowl sides.
- Add oil and saute for 2 mins, speed 1 at 100°C
- Add Tumeric and Flour "Blend" 3 sec on speed 4.
Use spatula on sides of bowl.
- Add water and Cook 1 min, 70°C "Gentle stir setting"
- Place Chicken, Mustard, Honey and Stock Paste in TM "Closed lid"
Cook 5 mins, 100°C, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add Carrots, Mushrooms and Cream and cook for 20 mins, 100°C, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add Beans and Snow Peas and add cornflour paste to thicken if needed. Cook 4 mins, 100°C, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Cook Rice or Quinoa to serve with.
Honey Mustard Chicken
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- Korean Beef Taco
- Lamb, Red Wine and Rosemary