- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 onions, Quartered
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 1-2 chilli's
- 700 grams potatoes, cubed
- 70 grams soy sauce
- 60 grams honey
- 40 grams peanut oil, or simular
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp lemongrass paste
- 1000 grams beef of choice, cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic ,onion,ginger and chilli into bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7
2. Add peanut oil and saute for 3 minutes 100 Degrees speed 1
3. Add potatoes,soy sauce,honey and lemongrass paste mix 10 seconds speed 4
4. Mix cornflour with 2-3 teaspoons of water to form paste and add to bowl
5. Add beef of choice cook for 30 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2 for 1 minute or until mixed then reduce to reverse speed 1
This recipe is prepared and cooked the same for TM5 or TM31
Serve with steamed rice or mashed potato
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling