- .5 cm Ginger, peeled
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 sprigs parsley
- rind 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teasp Thyme
- 9g Evoo
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 35g peas
- 75g arborio rice
- 200g water
- 1/2 tbsp veg stock
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 chicken fillet, cubed
8Recipe is created for
1. Place parsley, onion, garlic, ginger and lemon rind into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape bowl.
2. Add the thyme and oil and sautee 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add the carrot, chop 2-3 sec/speed 7.
4. Add peas, water, lemon juice, veg stock, rice and chicken. Cook 17 min/100ºC//speed 1.
5. Season to taste. Place in thermoserver and leave 5 mins before serving.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Serve with a side salad.
Substitute home-made chicken stock in place of water, for a richer flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls