- 30 g Parmesan cheese, fresh, Grated, or grate first, 7sec/Sp7,set aside
- lemon zest, (1lemon, no pith)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig basil, fresh, Leaves only
- 3-4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, Leaves only
- 2 pieces Stale bread, multigrain, Tear into small pieces
- 500 g Chicken breasts, Cut into small chunks,this can still be a little frozen
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- 50 g Frozen baby peas
- 50 g frozen corn kernels
Recipe is created for
1. Place lemon zest in TM bowl, grate 10sec/Sp 7, scrape sides down. Add garlic, grate 5sec/Sp 7, scrape sides down. Add Basil & Parsley, chop 5sec/Sp 7, scrape sides down. Add bread pieces, grate 5sec/Sp 6. Set mixture aside.
2. Place chicken breast chunks into bowl, mince 7sec/Sp 7. This should be minced fairly finely.
3. Add breadcrumb lemon herb mixture, Parmesan, sesame seeds, egg, peas & corn to bowl. Mix 30-40sec//Sp 3, or until well mixed.
4. Form approx 10 patties, roll in small amount of extra flour. refridgerate for at least 30min.
5. Heat enough rice bran oil in a fry pan to cook up the sides of rissoles, approx 1cm deep. Cook approximately 5min each side, or until a light golden brown & cooked through.
Lemon Chicken & Veg Patties
These can also be made into burgers for chicken & veg burgers.
A fresh Chilli can also be added in with the garlic in step 1.
For a "Thai" type version, leave out the Parmesan cheese, add a chilli in with the garlic and then fresh Coriander leaves in with the Basil & Parsley in Step 1.
Also, add a pinch of sea salt and pepper if you need to at Step 1 if you think you want a little more flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup