- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek, Roughly Chopped
- 1 parsnip, Roughly Chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 2 Potatos, Chopped into 2cm cubes
- 1 celery stick, Chopped
- 4 Lamb Cuttlets, Fat Trimmed
- 50 grams Barley
- 1 tablespoon Meat or Veggie Stock
- 700 grams water
- Salt and Peper
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, Chopped
- 4 sprigs Thyme, leaves stripped of stalk
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic and leek and parsley into bowl and chop 3 sec sp 7.
Saute for 3 min Varoma sp 1
Add everything else and enoghe water to cover everything - roughly 600 - 700g.
Place steaming basket on lid to avoid splash and cook for 90 min 90degree sp1
Pick out Bay Leaf when you see it and pour into Thermoserver to keep warm.
Irish Lamb Stew
You can use Beef cut into big chunks. Add other herbs if you like or veg.
I like to use the red potaos as they stay together better.
Serve with my Soda Bread and butter or any bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce