- 40 grams Bread (fresh or stale), in Chunks
- 500 grams Mince (Beef, Lamb or Chicken)
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Italian Rustica YIAH Dip Mix
- olive oil, for greasing
- 15 grams Honey caramelised YIAH Balsamic Vinegar
- 800 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 400 grams Passata
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons Garlic & Herb YIAH Dip Mix
- 2 heaped tablespoons Salsa YIAH Dip Mix
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 1/2 Butternut Squash
- 300 grams Milk
- 300 grams water
- 2 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- salt & pepper
- 35 grams parmesan grated
- 250 grams Dry pasta, Cook on hob or in thermie. I cook on hob whilst sauces cook to save time.
- 50 grams Pizza Blend Cheese
- 35 grams parmesan grated
1h 10minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Appetizer Main course Starter African American Australian Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Quick Turkey Dinner Lunch Snack Eastern European Greek Italian Mediterranean Thai Meat dish
1.Preheat oven 180oc.
2. Add bread to bowl, chop speed 5, 5 secs.
3. Add mince, egg, balsamic and dip mix. Mix 10 Secs, speed 5.
4. Transfer mix to clean bowl. Just so no risk of catching fingers on blades.
5. With oiled hands take tablespoon amount and roll into balls and place on greased tray.
6. Bake in oven for 15mins or till golden brown.
1. Place veggies into TM bowl and chop for 1 minute on speed 8. Use TM Spatula to unblock any jams whilst chopping if necessary.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Saute for 5 mins, 100deg speed 2.
4. Add all other ingredients and cook 35 mins on varoma, Speed 2, Replace Measuring cup with Basket to avoid splatters.
Cook pasta on hob, whilst sauce is cooking. Follow packet instructions.
1. Add milk, water, flour, salt & pepper and butter to bowl.
2. Cook 15mins, 100oc, Speed 3.
3. Add cheese and mix 15secs, speed 3,
1. Add meatballs, pasta and pasta sauce into oven proof dish and mix together to coat pasta evenly.
2. Pour over white sauce.
3. Sprinle with remaining parmesan.
4, Bake in oven 180oc, 15 mins or till cheese is golden.
Accessories you need
Remember the sauce makes 4 portions so you can freeze the extra 3 serves or if making the bake using frozen sauce, then allow to defrost and stir through as if fresh portion.
The meatballs are also delicious cold, i often make double batch and have them in freezer for making this dish even quicker or great for lunches or snacks.
This freezes well.
Serves 4 generous portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice