- 2 carrots, cut into quarters
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 kg barbecue chops, fat removed, and cut in half, bone still on
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 --- Cup water
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
8Recipe is created for
Place carrots and onion in jug and chop 5 secs / speed 4 (chunky)
Coat chops in seasoned flour in plastic bag, no mess!
Place in bowl with carrots and onion.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at 100C / 90mins / Reverse / speed soft
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti