- 2 carrots, cut into quarters
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 kg barbecue chops, fat removed, and cut in half, bone still on
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 --- Cup water
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
8Recipe is created for
Place carrots and onion in jug and chop 5 secs / speed 4 (chunky)
Coat chops in seasoned flour in plastic bag, no mess!
Place in bowl with carrots and onion.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at 100C / 90mins / Reverse / speed soft
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns