- 2 carrots, cut into quarters
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 kg barbecue chops, fat removed, and cut in half, bone still on
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 --- Cup water
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
8Recipe is created for
Place carrots and onion in jug and chop 5 secs / speed 4 (chunky)
Coat chops in seasoned flour in plastic bag, no mess!
Place in bowl with carrots and onion.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at 100C / 90mins / Reverse / speed soft
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce