- 1 onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- handful parsley or mint (optional)
- 300-5 g mince beef
- 50 g oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
8Recipe is created for
- Place onion, garlic and herbs into TM and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1. (Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 8 after sauteing for a smoother texture).
- Add mince, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs and mix on Reverse + speed 3. Use the spatula to help incorporate. Check after 5-10 seconds and see if mixture needs more breadcrumbs or water.
- Keep adding either water or breadcrumbs until you are happy with consistency.
- Mixture should be able to hold its shape and be easy to mould. Spoon one teaspoon at a time and roll into a ball then cover with plain flour.
- Shallow fry in a pan, turning over once. Meatballs are ready when browned and cooked through to the middle.
For a LCHF compliant version, use pork crackle grated into crumbs in place of bread and add feta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup