- 200 g Cornflakes
- 4 --- boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp salt
- 70 grams Parmesan cheese
- 100 buttermilk
Recipe is created for
1. Grate Parmesan for 5 seconds speed 9
2. Add flakes and salt mix for 3-5 seconds speed 5
3. Soak chicken in buttermilk
4. Coat chicken in crumb mix make sure it is fully covered
5. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper
6. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes at 180
7. While chicken cooks prepare mashed potato and either steamed vegetables or coleslaw.
This is much faster and healthier than take away
Leftovers are great in sandwiches or wraps so make extra
Serve gravy with mash for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce