- 200 g Cornflakes
- 4 --- boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp salt
- 70 grams Parmesan cheese
- 100 buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
1. Grate Parmesan for 5 seconds speed 9
2. Add flakes and salt mix for 3-5 seconds speed 5
3. Soak chicken in buttermilk
4. Coat chicken in crumb mix make sure it is fully covered
5. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper
6. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes at 180
7. While chicken cooks prepare mashed potato and either steamed vegetables or coleslaw.
This is much faster and healthier than take away
Leftovers are great in sandwiches or wraps so make extra
Serve gravy with mash for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Satay Chicken in Hurry
- Potato bake
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs