- 750 g cornflour, gluten free
- 1 tablespoons salt, fine
- 3/4 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3/4 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons salt, garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dried ginger
- 2 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 750 gram buttermilk
- 2 --- eggs
- 24 piece boneless skinless chicken thigh
- --- vegetable oil, For frying
2h 45minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place in the mixing bowl all dried herbs and spices. Mill 10 sec speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary, until all ingredients resemble a fine powder. Add the flour and mix 5 sec speed 8. Place spice flour into a bowl until ready to use.
Add Buttermilk and Eggs to the mixing bowl Mix 25 sec Speed 4. Transfer into a bowl and add Chicken, Stir then cover and place into refrigerator for 1-2 hrs.
Remove Chicken from the buttermilk soak, allowing excess to drip off. Then place chicken pieces into spice flour mixture, coating all sides, shake off excess coating. Allow to rest before cooking.
Place a large pot over medium heat or deep fryer adding enough oil to cover chicken. Bring oil to 170c, keeping oil at this temperature while frying. Fry in batches for 15-18 minutes. Once cooked place on a rack to remove any excess oil.
Accessories you need
I serve with Brioche buns and Coleslaw.
Chicken can sit overnight in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef