- 500 gram lamb steaks
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- rice crumbs
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon Basil leaves
- olive oil, for shallow frying
Drop into TM Bowl the garlic, spring onions and basil 10 secs - Speed 7.
* Don't scrape down off sides!
Cut steaks into chunks about the size of iceblocks. Add to bowl.
Mince for 10 secs/speed 7
Add bbq sauce, 1/3 cup of ricecrumbs, egg, crumbled fetta (omit feta for dairy free version).
Scrape the sides of the bowl down to catch any garlic, onions or basil up higher.
Combine for 20 sec/speed 3
In a shallow bowl bowl put some rice crumbs for coating. Tip the mince mixture out of the TM Bowl onto a chopping board covered with glad wrap. With cold wet hands shape into eight rissoles and coat with rice crumbs. Put on a plate and chill in the fridge for half an hour.
Preheat oven to 180° /160° fan forced.
pour enough oil into a large, deep frying pan to come 5mm up the side of the pan. Heat over medium high heat. Cook rissoles in batches, for 4-5 mins each side or until browned all over. Transfer to a baking tray.
Bake for 10 mins. (i've also skipped the baking step and just cooked a bit longer in the frying pan).
Serve with Tomato Chutney (recipe coming soon!), lemon wedges and salad.
Freeze beautifully pre-cooked and perfect cold the next day for lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread