- 500 gram lamb steaks
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- rice crumbs
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon Basil leaves
- olive oil, for shallow frying
Drop into TM Bowl the garlic, spring onions and basil 10 secs - Speed 7.
* Don't scrape down off sides!
Cut steaks into chunks about the size of iceblocks. Add to bowl.
Mince for 10 secs/speed 7
Add bbq sauce, 1/3 cup of ricecrumbs, egg, crumbled fetta (omit feta for dairy free version).
Scrape the sides of the bowl down to catch any garlic, onions or basil up higher.
Combine for 20 sec/speed 3
In a shallow bowl bowl put some rice crumbs for coating. Tip the mince mixture out of the TM Bowl onto a chopping board covered with glad wrap. With cold wet hands shape into eight rissoles and coat with rice crumbs. Put on a plate and chill in the fridge for half an hour.
Preheat oven to 180° /160° fan forced.
pour enough oil into a large, deep frying pan to come 5mm up the side of the pan. Heat over medium high heat. Cook rissoles in batches, for 4-5 mins each side or until browned all over. Transfer to a baking tray.
Bake for 10 mins. (i've also skipped the baking step and just cooked a bit longer in the frying pan).
Serve with Tomato Chutney (recipe coming soon!), lemon wedges and salad.
Freeze beautifully pre-cooked and perfect cold the next day for lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets