- 500 gram lamb mince
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- 4 slices day old bread, torn into pieces
- 200 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 4-6 sprig fresh basil leaves
- olive oil, for shallow frying
1h 10minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all slices of torn bread into TM bowlTurbo for 2 secs and do this two times or until resembles crumbs.
Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
Without cleaning TM bowl, add garlic, spring onions and basil.
Combine for 10 secs on speed 7.
Add lamb mince, BBQ sauce, 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs (from reserve), egg, crumbled fetta.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl then combine for 20 secs on speed 3, or until well combined.
Tip the mince mixture out of the TM Bowl into a bowl.
With cold wet hands (or use gloves), shape into medium-size rissoles and coat with the reserved bread crumbs.
Put on a plate, or in a container, and chill in the fridge for half an hour.
Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius. Heat oil over medium high heat in a frying pan, or a flat grill plate.
Cook rissoles in batches, for 4-5 mins each side or until browned all over.
Transfer cooked rissoles to a baking tray lined with aluminium foil and place in the oven to keep warm while cooking the rest of the rissoles.
- Serve with BBQ sauce and rainbow coleslaw. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
These rissoles freeze well pre-cooked, and are perfect cooked and cold the next day for lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake