- 3 sprigs rosemary leaves
- 230 g Self Raising Flour
- 60 g chilled Butter, cubed
- 120 g Milk
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs Italian Parsley leaves
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 brown onion
- 1 stalk Celery, Finely sliced
- 30 g chilled Butter, cubed
- 100 g Diced bacon pieces
- 600 g lamb shoulder, Cut into cubes
- 250 g red potato peeled, diced
- 160 g carrots, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Tomatoe Paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 400 g tin of crushed tomatoes
- 250 g chicken stock
- 100 g Frozen Corn Kernals
Add rosemary to the bowl and chop on seed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add Self Raising Flour, Butter and Milk to the bowl and Mix 30 seconds Speed 5. Dough will form a ball.
Remove from the bowl and roll into small balls. Place in the Varoma basket and Tray spaced apart to allow them to expand. Set aside for later.
No need to clean the bowl from the dumpling mix. Add Garlic and chop Speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add Parsley, thyme and Rosemary to the bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Scrape down sides. Add quartered onion to the bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Scrape down sides. Add butter and Bacon and sauté on Varoma for 3 mins speed 1 with the MC off.
Add the lamb and cook on Varoma for 2 mins .
Add tomato paste, diced whole peeled tomatoes and the Red wine vinegar to bowl and cook on Varoma for 2 mins speed 2.
Add potatoes, carrots, celery and stock to the bowl and cook 80 degrees for 40 mins speed 1.
Place Varoma with the Dumplings in it on the bowl and cook on Varoma for 20 mins speed 1.
Remove Varoma dish and add corn to bowl, return Varoma dish to bowl and cook on Varoma for 5 mins speed 1.
You can add any frozen vegetables at the same time in the steps as the corn.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover