- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 bunch chopped herbs, basil, parsley, oregano, rosemary
- 1 cup left overs, this could include roast veggies, roast meats, bolognaise sauce
- 6 free range organic eggs
- 4 long bacon rashers
- 1/2 litre water
8Recipe is created for
Place spinach and herbs in the TM bowl and chop for 3 sec on speed 6.
Add leftovers and 6 eggs. Mix 3 sec on speed 3.
Place wet baking paper on the varoma tray (lower when making 4 and can use upper when making more) making sure to leave a few holes open to allow steam through.
Make rings out of the bacon.
Pour in the egg muffin mix.
Place 500ml water in the TM bowl.
Put the varoma in position with the muffins and cook for 20 min, varoma temp, speed 2.
Cooking the muffins
This recipe can easily be double or tripled!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce