- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil.
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 rosemary leaves
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400 gram basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon EDC Vegetable Stock
- parsley, finely chopped
- chives, finely chopped
- Vegetables, to accompany
Recipe is created for
Peel lemon and dry rind on paper towel.
Place into bowl and press 3-6times/1sec/Turbo
Place rosemary leaves in bowl and press 3-6times/1sec/Turbo
Place chicken, juice of lemon, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, thyme & rosemary into a zip-lock bag. Shake to coat. Refrigerated for 15min, if time permits.
Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl, add remainder of oil and saute 3min/Varoma/Speed 1.5
Place rice into TM baket and rinse until water runs clear.Empty onion and garlic on top of rice and mix through.
Place 900g water and stock into the mixing bowl and insert TM basket with rice and cook 12min/Varoma/speed 3.
Place chicken in the bottom of varoma tray and vegies on the top try, position and cook 12min/Varoma/speed3 or until vegetables are cooked to your preference.
Remove rice and place into Thermoserver and mix in lemon rind and herbs.Serve with chicken and vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth