- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cm Ginger, peeled
- 2 lemons
- 500 grams chicken breast, cubed, 2 cm cubes
- 200 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM Vegetable or Chicken stock Paste
- 30 grams sugar
- 20 grams cornflour
Peel the rind of one of the lemons using a vegetable peeler. Remove any excess pith.
Add to the bowl with the ginger (roughly chopped), garlic and peppercorns. Blitz for 5 seconds / speed 8.
Place cubed chicken in a plastic freezer bag and add lemon mixture from the bowl. Massage into chicken so all chicken is coated. Leave to marinate while you make the sauce. No need to clean the bowl for the next step.
Peel rind from the second lemon and blitz for 5 seconds / speed 8.
Add the water, lemon juice from both lemons (approx 150ml but less is fine), sugar, stock paste and finally the cornflour. Cook 3 minutes / 100 o / speed 1. Taste and adjust if needed.
Add chicken mix to bowl and cook 10 minutes / 100 o / / .
Serve with rice or vegetables.
Accessories you need
I like to add some frozen veg to the rice for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
1 teaspoon of peppercorns is pretty spicy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns