- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano, Dried
- 2 tablespoons water
- 60 grams tomato paste
- 4 bacon rashers, Whole
- 60 grams tomato paste, Extra
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 60 grams pine nuts
- 60 grams bread crumbs, Fresh
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
Place all 4 ingredients in a small bowl, mix, set aside.
1. Place parsley in bowl, sp 5 10 secs. remove from bowl. (Make breadcrumbs in this step too if you need them, remove from bowl.) Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Place onion in bowl, sp 5, 10 secs. drizzle in oil. 100 degrees, sp 2, 5 mins.
3. Add remaining ingredients including breadcrumbs and parsley but excluding bacon rashers. Sp 4, reverse, 30 secs or until combined. Remove from bowl and divide into 4 portions. Wrap a rasher of bacon around each loaf and place in a baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, brush with glaze, bake another 10 minutes, brush with glaze again, bake another 10 minutes and brush with remaining glaze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread