- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano, Dried
- 2 tablespoons water
- 60 grams tomato paste
- 4 bacon rashers, Whole
- 60 grams tomato paste, Extra
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 60 grams pine nuts
- 60 grams bread crumbs, Fresh
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
Place all 4 ingredients in a small bowl, mix, set aside.
1. Place parsley in bowl, sp 5 10 secs. remove from bowl. (Make breadcrumbs in this step too if you need them, remove from bowl.) Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Place onion in bowl, sp 5, 10 secs. drizzle in oil. 100 degrees, sp 2, 5 mins.
3. Add remaining ingredients including breadcrumbs and parsley but excluding bacon rashers. Sp 4, reverse, 30 secs or until combined. Remove from bowl and divide into 4 portions. Wrap a rasher of bacon around each loaf and place in a baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, brush with glaze, bake another 10 minutes, brush with glaze again, bake another 10 minutes and brush with remaining glaze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites