- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stick Cellery, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 Rashers of Bacon, roughly chopped
- 30 g olive oil
- 700 g Beef mince
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 25g plain flour
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 bottle Matso's Mango Beer
- Puff pastry
Put the carrots, cellery, garlic, onion and bacon into the TM bowl chop 5 secs / speed 5
Scrape down sides. Add olive oil 5 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1
Add beef mince, stock, beer & pepper and cook 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1. Use spatula to help combine during first 5 minutes - won't be required after that.
Once cooked, leave to cool.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Line pie dish, casserole dish or ramkins with pastry and add filling. Place pastry on top of pie/s, crimp edges and pierce with lid with fork.
Place in oven and bake until golden brown (approx 20-25 minutes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry