- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams Beef, strips
- 3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100 grams snow peas
- 1 Capsicum, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 100 grams green beans
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Chop garlic (1-2 cloves) 2 seconds, speed 7. Scrap down sides.
2. Add sesame seeds (2 tbsp) and oil (1tbsp). Cook 3 min 100° speed 1. Set aside.
3. Add beef (sliced) with a drizzle of oil. Cook 4 min, Varoma temp, speed 1 .
4. Cut veggies while beef is cooking.
5. In seperate bowl, combine maple syrup (3 tbsp), soy sauce (1 tbsp) and oyster sauce (1tbsp).
6. Add maple syrup & seed mixtures to the TM bowl with the veggies. Cook 3 1/2 min, Varoma, speed 1 .
7. Serve with rice or noodles.
Accessories you need
Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one