- 1 qty Pizza Dough (as per recipe in Everyday Cooking)
- 1 qty Tomato (Pasta) sauce (as per recipe in Everyday Cooking)
- 1 small tub bocconcini
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- Extra basil and rocket leaves to serve
- For Meatballs:
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 slices bread
- 1 handful of herbs of your choice
- pepper and salt
- pinch of paprika
- 1 egg
- 500 g minced beef
Prepare 1 qty pizza dough and leave to rise while you continue with your meatballs.
To TM bowl add 1 small clove garlic, three slices bread, handful of herbs of your choice, pepper and salt, pinch paprika. Mince on speed 7 for 5 secs or until thoroughly combined. Add 1 egg and 500g minced beef then knead on interval setting for 30 secs or until combined. Roll into walnut-sized balls and place evenly into lightly oiled Varoma dish and tray then set aside.
Prepare 1 qty tomato (pasta) sauce and set to cook as per instructions. Place Varoma containing meatballs onto TM and leave in place till end of sauce cooking time.
Once pizza dough is proved and rested, roll out to fit two well-oiled or lined pizza trays. Turn oven on to pre-heat to 200C
Top with desired qty tomato sauce (this will leave an ample amount of sauce for the fridge!) then add meatballs, bocconccini and basil leaves and olives if using.
Bake in hot oven for 15 mins, then scatter with extra basil and rocket to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles