- 3 Spring onions chopped
- 100 g carrot chopped
- 150 g zucchini chopped
- 50 g mushrooms
- 6 sprig parsley leaf
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 egg
- 100 g bread crumbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
PLEASE READ TIPS
1, Place spring onion, parsley & vegetables in mixing bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop further 2 seconds on speed 6.
2, Add egg, bread crumbs and salt & pepper to taste and blend for 2 minutes on speed 4 using spatula to help combine.
3, Roll into small meatball shape and place in fridge to set.
4, Either fry in frypan or in moderate oven to cook. Or you could cook in Varoma for extra healthy option!
EGG FREE VERSION - Replace egg with 2 tablespoons of Corn Flour with a little water, made into paste.
VEGIES - use whatever vegies you like. Make up 300g of whatever you have in the fridge.
ADD cube of tasty cheese for extra flavour or appeal - press a cube of cheese into top of meatball before cooking.
LAMB VERSION - instead of beef, try Lamb mince with a cube of feta cheese.
P.S. They don't have to be just for the kids.. they just started out that way from me hiding vegetables!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Blueberry Blondie
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli