- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 slice bread, Toasted and buttered
- 500 grams turkey mince
- 1 teaspoon Chicken stock powder
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon dried mint
- 120 grams Marmalade
- 15 grams grainy mustard
Recipe is created for
Place onion in TM and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add roughly torn up toasted and buttered bread and mix for 2 seconds on speed 3.
Add mince, chicken stock powder, egg, dried mint, marmalade, and grainy mustard and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4 ( you may need to scape down the sides after 15 seconds).
Form mixture into 4 mini meatloaves and place onto baking paper on an oven tray.
Cook for 20 minutes at about 215 degrees Celsius.
Tip: I like to serve mine with some gravy over the top and some mashed sweet potato on the side!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chả chiên
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese