- 2 centimetre ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour, gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 2 garllic cloves
- 500 grams Beef fillet, cubed
- 200 grams onion
- 40 grams peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vingar
- 1 tablespoon Seasame oil
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place ginger, egg, tamari, sugar, cornflour, bicarb & arlic into mixing bowl. Chop 5sec/speed 8.
Place beef into large bowl, pour marinade on top. Marinade for 1-3hours. Clean and dry bowl.
Place onion, peanut oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides. Saute 4min 30 sec/ 100 deg/speed 1.
Add beef & marinade, sambal oelek, hoi sin, chinese 5 spice, rice wine vinegar & sesame oil cook 15 min/100 deg//.
Add pinch salt & pepper if desired. Cook for a further 2 mins/ 100 deg//, or until beef is cooked to your preference.
Accessories you need
This recipe is a variation of the Mongolian Lamb Hotpot from the Basic Cook Book
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Taco rissoles
- Peachy Whip