- 1 tablespoon tumeric ground
- 1 tablespoon cumin ground
- 1 tablespoon ginger ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 2 brown onions, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams chicken thighs, sliced or diced
- 1 can Chickpeas (400g), drained and rinsed
- 1 can Diced tomatoes 400g
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
- 400 grams water
- 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 5. Add spices and oil and cook for 3 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2, MC off.
Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2 , MC off.
Add chickpeas, tomato, stock paste, water, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and cook 15 minutes, 98 degrees, speed 2 , MC off. You can place simmering basket on lid to prevent splatters.
Check chicken is cooked through, cook additional 5 minutes on 100 degrees if required.
Accessories you need
Serve with cous cous or rice, and a dollop of greek yoghurt if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles