- 1 tablespoon tumeric ground
- 1 tablespoon cumin ground
- 1 tablespoon ginger ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 2 brown onions, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams chicken thighs, sliced or diced
- 1 can Chickpeas (400g), drained and rinsed
- 1 can Diced tomatoes 400g
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
- 400 grams water
- 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 5. Add spices and oil and cook for 3 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2, MC off.
Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2 , MC off.
Add chickpeas, tomato, stock paste, water, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and cook 15 minutes, 98 degrees, speed 2 , MC off. You can place simmering basket on lid to prevent splatters.
Check chicken is cooked through, cook additional 5 minutes on 100 degrees if required.
Accessories you need
Serve with cous cous or rice, and a dollop of greek yoghurt if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Black and White Tofu
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Broccoli Salad
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Black bean burger patties
- Citrus Bender