- 600 g pork mince
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves, fresh
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 400 g can Chickpeas, well rinsed
- 20 g Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 100 g EDC Dukkah
8Recipe is created for
Add mint leaves to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add carrot to and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add chickpeas to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop again for 2-3 seconds, speed 5.
Add egg, moroccan seasoning and mince to and mix for about 10 seconds, , speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again if needed.
Divide the mixture into approx 12 portions. Roll into meatballs and flatten slightly. Roll in dukkah. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cooking on BBQ. They will take about 5 minutes each side.
Serve with EDC Mashed Potato and zucchini, capsicum and yellow squash all cooked on the BBQ
This recipe was tweaked and converted from the free Coles Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes