- 600 g pork mince
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves, fresh
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 400 g can Chickpeas, well rinsed
- 20 g Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 100 g EDC Dukkah
8Recipe is created for
Add mint leaves to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add carrot to and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add chickpeas to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop again for 2-3 seconds, speed 5.
Add egg, moroccan seasoning and mince to and mix for about 10 seconds, , speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again if needed.
Divide the mixture into approx 12 portions. Roll into meatballs and flatten slightly. Roll in dukkah. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cooking on BBQ. They will take about 5 minutes each side.
Serve with EDC Mashed Potato and zucchini, capsicum and yellow squash all cooked on the BBQ
This recipe was tweaked and converted from the free Coles Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Stock Powder
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style
- Orange & Lime Curd