- 600 g pork mince
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves, fresh
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 400 g can Chickpeas, well rinsed
- 20 g Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 100 g EDC Dukkah
8Recipe is created for
Add mint leaves to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add carrot to and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add chickpeas to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop again for 2-3 seconds, speed 5.
Add egg, moroccan seasoning and mince to and mix for about 10 seconds, , speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again if needed.
Divide the mixture into approx 12 portions. Roll into meatballs and flatten slightly. Roll in dukkah. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cooking on BBQ. They will take about 5 minutes each side.
Serve with EDC Mashed Potato and zucchini, capsicum and yellow squash all cooked on the BBQ
This recipe was tweaked and converted from the free Coles Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake