- 600 g pork mince
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves, fresh
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 400 g can Chickpeas, well rinsed
- 20 g Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 100 g EDC Dukkah
Recipe is created for
Add mint leaves to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add carrot to and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add chickpeas to and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop again for 2-3 seconds, speed 5.
Add egg, moroccan seasoning and mince to and mix for about 10 seconds, , speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again if needed.
Divide the mixture into approx 12 portions. Roll into meatballs and flatten slightly. Roll in dukkah. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cooking on BBQ. They will take about 5 minutes each side.
Serve with EDC Mashed Potato and zucchini, capsicum and yellow squash all cooked on the BBQ
This recipe was tweaked and converted from the free Coles Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits