THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 onion - small
- 1 clove Garlic Oil
- 1 tablespoon rosmarey - dried
- 1 tablespoon parsley - finley choped - dried
- 1 tablespoon basil - finley choped - dried
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon corn or rice bread crumbs
- 25 g dill, grated carrot or alfalfa for hair
- 60 g grated zuccini
- 35 g tomato paste
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- oilve oil to fry
place all ingrediance ( except oil) into TM, speed 4 for 30 sec, spoon mix into hands, roll into small balls (about 20c peice size).
heat oil in pan + place meatballs in, turn regularly till cooked
***** serve as a appetzer, school snack or with spagetti + tomato based sause for a main meal
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.