- 1 --- brown onion, Cut in half
- 4 slices bread, Torn into pieces
- 1-2 tablespoon dried mixed herbs, To taste
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion to bowl chop for 3 seconds speed 5
- Scrape down sides of bowl
Add torn bread, mixed herbs, salt and pepper to mixing bowl
3 seconds, speed 5
- When ready to stuff the chicken, add 2-3 tablespoons of butter inside of cavity and then put stuffing into the chicken cavity.
- Chicken is now ready to cook!
You can pre make the stuffing 1 day in advance. Keep in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough