- 1 brown onion, peeled &amp;amp; halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 300 grams chicken breast, diced
- 300 grams mushrooms, quartered
- 20 grams Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, from EDC or BCB
- 400 grams water
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs lemon thyme, leaves only
- 100 grams dry white wine
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 leaves spinach roughly chopped, or half a bag baby spinach
- 200 grams basmati rice, washed, or
- 300 grams Spiral pasta
Place spinach in ThermoServer, set aside.
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add coconut oil, saute 2 minutes, 100oC, speed 1.
Add chicken, mushrooms, corn flour, vegetable stock, water, parsley, lemon thyme, white wine, salt and pepper and cook 20 minutes, varoma, speed 1, with steam basket on lid in place of measuring cup.
Add to ThermoServer. Allow to sit 5 minutes, stir the spinach through then serve.
* Serve over rice or pasta
* Use as a pie filling (increase cornflour for thicker consistency)
* Omit cornflour and serve as a soup
* Delicious with 5 seed bread
* Replace chicken with favourite vegetables for vegetarian option
* Replace chicken with diced lamb for different flavour
* Suitable to freeze
* Cook rice or pasta in Thermomix while casserole is in the ThermoServer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun