- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 10 grams fat (butter, lard, olive oil)
- 100 gram tomato paste
- 30 grams sugar, (coconut, rapadura or brown)
- 180 grams water
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 40 grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 500 grams Beef mince
- coleslaw, from Chip/Basic Cookbook (with mayonnaise added)
- bread rolls, Made using Basic Bread Recipe on Chip/Basic Cookbook. Works best if rolls are made flat and round.
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare 'Basic Bread' recipe from Chip/Basic Cookbook.
Divide into 6 Rolls.
Allow to rise slightly before baking in oven 180C/10-12mins (or until golden and hollow sounding when tapped).
Add onion and and garlic to bowl. Chop 3secs/speed 5.
Add fat and saute 2mins/100C/Speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients, except for mince to bowl.
Place mince into simmering basket and place into bowl (by cooking mince speartely, the texture remains a little 'chunkier')
Cook 20mins/Varoma/Speed 2
Break mince up slightly with spatular
Remove simmering basket using spatular and add to tomato mixture left in bowl.
Mix together 1min/speed 1.
Pour into ThermoServer to serve.
Prepare Coleslaw using chip/basic cookbook. Add Mayonaise in before the chopping step. usually 1-2 tbsps is sufficient.
Place into ThermoServer for Serving.
Cut each roll in half.
Top with meat mixture and coleslaw.
Put top onto roll.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)