- 1 onion, Halved
- 5 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams Roma tomatoes, Halved
- 160 grams carrot, Quartered
- 2 celery stalks, Quartered
- 120 grams zucchini, Quartered
- 1 red capsicum, Quartered
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 3 sprigs oregano, fresh
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 500 grams pork mince
- 120 grams tomato paste
- 1 heaped tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 level tbsp Rapadura Sugar
- 2 level tablespoons meat stock paste
- 50 grams red wine
- 50 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Chop onions and garlic. 3 secs/speed 5.
2. Add oil and sauté3 mins/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
3. Add vegetables and herbs. Chop roughly 8 secs/speed 5.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook 25 mins/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" . Measuring cup in
5. Replace measuring cup with simmering basket and cook for a further 5 mins/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" .
6. Serve over your favourite pasta.
Accessories you need
This freezes really well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers