- 1 onion, quartered
- 100 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 20 g oil
- 500 g lamb steak, diced
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 200 g white rice, rinsed
- Handful baby spinach
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion and bacon sp 5 5-8secs, scrape down
2. Add oil and saute varoma temp 3 mins sp 1
3. Add steak and cook 100 degrees 3 mins reverse sp soft
4. Add stock and HALF the water and cook100 degrees 25 mins reverse speed soft
5. Add rice and other half of water and cook 100 degrees 15 mins reverse speed 1.
6. Add baby spinach to thermoserver and pour over, allow to sit, the longer it sits the thicker it becomes.
Accessories you need
This dish is inspired by the one bowl beef from the amazing Devil Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough