- 1 onion, quartered
- 100 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 20 g oil
- 500 g lamb steak, diced
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 200 g white rice, rinsed
- Handful baby spinach
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion and bacon sp 5 5-8secs, scrape down
2. Add oil and saute varoma temp 3 mins sp 1
3. Add steak and cook 100 degrees 3 mins reverse sp soft
4. Add stock and HALF the water and cook100 degrees 25 mins reverse speed soft
5. Add rice and other half of water and cook 100 degrees 15 mins reverse speed 1.
6. Add baby spinach to thermoserver and pour over, allow to sit, the longer it sits the thicker it becomes.
This dish is inspired by the one bowl beef from the amazing Devil Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake