- 2kg Silverside
- half an orange
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 bayleaves
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and halved
- 5 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 head broccoli
- half cauliflower
- 1 zuchinni, sliced
- 250 grams Beans
- half onion
- 30 grams Butter
- 25 grams flour
- 250 grams Milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Thermomix bowl with 1L water. Add simmering basket. Place half orange, brown sugar and bay leaves in basket. Place varoma dish on top of lid. Insert Silverside into varoma dish. Cook 60 minutes / varoma temp / speed 2.
Meanwhile prepare vegetables.
When 60 mins is up, discard contents of simmering basket and empty water from bowl and refil to 1 Ltr. Place potatoes into simmering basket (taking care not to block the hole in the lid). Place varoma back into position. Place other vegetables around the silverside. Cook 30 minutes / varoma temp / speed 2.
When silverside and vegetables are cooked, place into thermoservers to keep warm. Empty water out of bowl.
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/ speed 5
Melt Butter in bowl. 1min/ varoma/speed 2
Add flour and cook 7minutes/Varoma/speed 3...whilst...
Activating scales and gradually adding milk through lid over MC.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside, leaving some in the bowl. Add butterfly, place potatoes back in the bowl, season to taste (salt, pepper, add butter if you wish) and whip 20 seconds / speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)