- 2 cm ginger, Peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 500 grams Beef, strips
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 20 grams Coconut sugar or rapadura, (optional)
- 3 stalks spring onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 70 grams coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
1) Place ginger and garlic in TM bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2) Add oil and beef and saute for 8min/varoma/
3) Add all other ingredients and cook 5min/varoma/
4) Serve with Cauil Rice (as pictured) or steamed veg
Accessories you need
Place Mongolian Beef in thermoserver while preparing cauliflower rice or vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)