- 1 cauliflower in pieces
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 100 g water
- 100 g coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- 500 g mince pork/lamb or beef
- 400 g mushrooms
- 5 sprigs Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 2 can carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Cut cauliflower into florets, place in baking dish and roast for 20mins, till lightly browned.
Meanwhile start making the filling.
Remove cauliflower from oven and place in TM bowl once mince is cooked (and removed). Chop 5 secs, speed 5, REV
Add ghee water and coconut cream and cook 15mins, !00 degrees, REV , speed 1.
Puree 1 min, speed 9.
Place onion and carrot into TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 7.
Add 1 tbsp ghee or oil and saute, 3mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add mince and cook 5 mins, 100 degrees, REV, speed 1.
Add stock, 100mls of water, zucchini, thyme and mushrooms.
Cook 20mins, 100 degrees, REV, speed 1.
Spread into baking dish and set aside while you make your puree, then top with cauliflower puree, bake 25mins, till golden brown, 180 degrees.
Accessories you need
Freezes well and is yummy reheated
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings