- 1 cauliflower in pieces
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 100 g water
- 100 g coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- 500 g mince pork/lamb or beef
- 400 g mushrooms
- 5 sprigs Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 2 can carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Cut cauliflower into florets, place in baking dish and roast for 20mins, till lightly browned.
Meanwhile start making the filling.
Remove cauliflower from oven and place in TM bowl once mince is cooked (and removed). Chop 5 secs, speed 5, REV
Add ghee water and coconut cream and cook 15mins, !00 degrees, REV , speed 1.
Puree 1 min, speed 9.
Place onion and carrot into TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 7.
Add 1 tbsp ghee or oil and saute, 3mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add mince and cook 5 mins, 100 degrees, REV, speed 1.
Add stock, 100mls of water, zucchini, thyme and mushrooms.
Cook 20mins, 100 degrees, REV, speed 1.
Spread into baking dish and set aside while you make your puree, then top with cauliflower puree, bake 25mins, till golden brown, 180 degrees.
Freezes well and is yummy reheated
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby