- 1.2 litre water
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 onion brown
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 15 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Bacon, diced
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 4 egg yolk
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
Place water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 mins / 10C / / -speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid. Drain using the TM basket and transfer to ThermoServer.
Wash and dry the Thermomix bowl.
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add bacon and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 2.
Add mushrooms and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese and cook 3 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
To serve; pour over cooked pasta and garnish with parsley. Serve with a side of green vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice