- 1.2 litre water
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 onion brown
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 15 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Bacon, diced
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 4 egg yolk
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
Place water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 mins / 10C / / -speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid. Drain using the TM basket and transfer to ThermoServer.
Wash and dry the Thermomix bowl.
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add bacon and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 2.
Add mushrooms and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese and cook 3 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
To serve; pour over cooked pasta and garnish with parsley. Serve with a side of green vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup