- 1.2 litre water
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 onion brown
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 15 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Bacon, diced
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 4 egg yolk
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
8Recipe is created for
Place water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 mins / 10C / / -speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid. Drain using the TM basket and transfer to ThermoServer.
Wash and dry the Thermomix bowl.
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add bacon and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 2.
Add mushrooms and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese and cook 3 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
To serve; pour over cooked pasta and garnish with parsley. Serve with a side of green vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup