- 1.2 litre water
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 onion brown
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 15 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Bacon, diced
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 4 egg yolk
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
Place water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 mins / 10C / / -speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid. Drain using the TM basket and transfer to ThermoServer.
Wash and dry the Thermomix bowl.
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add bacon and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 2.
Add mushrooms and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese and cook 3 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
To serve; pour over cooked pasta and garnish with parsley. Serve with a side of green vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce