- 1.2 litre water
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 onion brown
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 15 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Bacon, diced
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 4 egg yolk
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
Place water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 mins / 10C / / -speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid. Drain using the TM basket and transfer to ThermoServer.
Wash and dry the Thermomix bowl.
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5-6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add bacon and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 2.
Add mushrooms and sauté 2 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Add egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese and cook 3 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
To serve; pour over cooked pasta and garnish with parsley. Serve with a side of green vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry