- 1 slice of stale or frozen bread, break into 3-4 cm pieces
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, chopped into 1-2 cm cubes
- 1.2 litres water
- 250 g macaroni
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 onions, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 750 g Beef mince
- 100 g white wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, chopped into 1-2 cm cubes
- 90 g Butter, 1-2 cm cubes
- 80 g plain flour
- 800 g Milk
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1. Chop bread 15 sec / speed 6 to make breadcrumbs, remove and set aside.
- 2. Chop all parmesan cheese (140g) 10 sec / speed 9 remove and set aside into a separate bowl.
- 3. Boil 1.2L of water (in Thermomix or kettle).
- 4. Wash and dry bowl.
- 5. Add macaroni and cook for 8 min / 100 deg / / . MC off.
- 6. Drain pasta in the basket and put back into the bowl.
- 7. Add eggs and weigh in 60g of the reserved grated parmesan combine 5 sec / / speed 3.
- 8. Pour into a 2.5 L – 3.0 L (10 C -12 C) greased oven proof dish, spread out evenly.
- 9. Make meat sauce without cleaning the bowl.
- 10. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C, fan forced.
- 11. Make topping.
- 12. Top pasta evenly with meat sauce.
- 13. Pour over the topping, smooth the surface then sprinkle with reserved breadcrumbs.
- 14. Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until lightly browned.
- 15. Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1. Add onion, chop 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- 2. Add olive oil, sauté 5 min/ Varoma / speed 2. MC off.
- 3. Add mince, cook 8 min / Varoma / / . MC off.
- 4. Add wine, cook 5 min/ Varoma / / . MC off (check meat is incorporated, stir if need).
- 5. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and cinnamon, cook 20 min / 100 deg / / . MC off, basket on.
- 6. Pour into a bowl to cool for 10 mins.
- 7. Stir in the egg.
- 1. In a clean bowl add butter, flour, milk, cook for 12 min/90 deg/speed 3.
- 2. Add reserved parmesan, mix 5 sec speed 3.
- 3. Pour into a bowl and cool for 10 minutes.
- 4. Stir in egg yolks.
Suitable for freezing, can be made a day ahead, keep covered in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)